Our Core Beliefs
Hood-Case Elementary Vision
We are committed to building relationships and providing meaningful experiences that lead to each student’s success.
Hood-Case Campus Beliefs
- We believe students meet or exceed high expectations and build positive relationships through effort and engagement.
- We believe teachers promote student success through engaging, relevant, and rigorous instruction while building positive relationships within the school community.
- We believe campus leaders guide the school community through open communication, positive relationships, and high expectations.
- We believe families are vital to school success through open communication, collaboration, and support.
- We believe the community is a valuable partner in achieving student success.