What courses receive advanced or accelerated grade points?

Posted by:

Grade points are assigned based on the instructional rigor of a course.  In general courses that are designated as Advanced Placement by the College Board receive advanced grade points.  Dual credit courses, Pre-Advanced Placement and some local developed courses received accelerated grade points.  A complete list of courses and their designated weight can be found on the advanced course tab of the course guide.