Late AP testing and makeup testing will take place the week of May 21st PER THE COLLEGE BOARD SCHEDULE. College Board does not offer the campus any flexibility in testing schedules. If you have questions about late testing dates, times, or locations, please contact your campus's Advanced Academics Specialist (listed below).
- August 16, 2018 - registration for AP tests begins on the Total Registration website. All registration for AP exams MUST be done through Total Registration (NOT through College Board).
- November 15, 2018 - Late registration begins for all full year and fall semester courses. $40 late fee per exam will be assessed.
- March 1, 2019 - Last day to pay for AP exams.
- Parents/guardians/students make payments for AP exams through Total Registration using a credit or debit card.
- Partial payments may be made. Minimum payment is $30 and will incur a $2.75 non-refundable processing fee for each partial payment.
- Payment by check or money order is not recommended, and Alvin ISD is not responsible for lost or late payments.
- Check or money order payments are sent to Total Registration by the registrant, not by the campus, and must be received by March 3, 2018.
- Students that cancel exams after March 1, 2019 or do NOT use the tests they order will be charged a $40.00 unused test fee imposed by College Board.
- Please contact the Advanced Academics Specialist at your zoned campus for details concerning AP testing on or before November 15, 2018 to ensure AP exams are ordered. Please keep in mind that you will have to register for AP exams in Total Registration by November 15, 2018 and payment must be made through Total Registration by March 3, 2019.