Degrees and Certifications:
B.S. in Biology University of Houston Teaching Certificate - Science 7-12 ASE - Automotive Technician Certificate
Mr. Daniel Reichek
Room #: B134
Conference: 3rd Period 9:00am - 10:20am
Tutorials: 2:50am-3:30 PM or by appointment
Teaching Automotive Technology I
This year we, Alvin ISD, have decided to use Google Classroom for all our teaching needs. Please use the link, along with a google classroom code I will email out to your student email accounts to join the google classroom.
My plan is to email all students and parents for each individual class, once we have our "final" roster, to give them a welcome to the class and their google classroom codes. I will then call each parent to ensure they received the email and understand.
Students are required to join their class remind to receive important communications concerning the program and upcoming assignments. (you are not required to download the remind app on your personal device but you do need to sign up to receive the updates.)
The class remind code is:
Automotive Technology: g7k4gg
- 7+ years teaching experience
- B.S. Biology from University of Houston
- 20 years experience in diesel and automotive repair
- ASE Certified: Maintenance and Light Repair, Steering and Suspension, Automotive Braking Systems, Automotive Electrical and Electrical Systems.
- 8 years Army Service
- Self Help school (carpentry)
- Combat lifesaver school (advanced medical emergency triage training)
- Primary Leadership Development Academy (PLDC: Leadership fundimentls and training doctrine)
- Utilities Equiptment Repair (52C10) USAOC&S, Aperdeen, MD (HVAC and Power Generation Repair)
- Light Wheel Vehicle Repair (63B20) RTS-M, Ft Hood, TX (Light and Heavy Diesel Fleet Maintenance)