Hello! I am Mrs. Buhler and I love my job. I am in my 20th year of teaching at Alvin Junior High. I am a UHCL graduate, with a BA in Literature and Secondary Language Arts Composite. Out side of school, I live on a farm and have an assortment of animals. I enjoy working in my greenhouse, various crafts, and reading.My classroom is structured to include reading, writing, speaking, and listening every day. So, lets work together to make the 2020-2021 school year a year of learning.Please contact me if you ever have any questions or concerns.Pamela Buhler281-245-2770 ext. 5272Room 412Conference: 3rd periodGoogle Classroom Codes:1st period: 52ix2fp2nd period: 45al4jd4th period: kktufpz5th period: ng6lcts6th period: gbik7lb7th period: j2qyyev
Tutorials: when permitted
Additional Information:Calendar: see Alvin ISD homepageClass/ Student Resources: dictionary, library bookOther pages that would be helpful: district main page, AJH main page & library page
- Tuesday Mornings 8:05 – 8:30
- Thursday Afterschool 4:05 – 4:30
- I am willing to meet with you before school, during lunch, or after school to help you. Please let me know in advance, and we can work together to schedule a time that works for both of us.
- Note: The expectation is that you are attentive and working in class. Please do not waste class time only to request tutorials to make up for lost time.
- You may email for help, and I will respond as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org