Hey there! I am Mrs. Buhler and I love my job. I am in my 18th year of teaching at Alvin Junior High. My classroom is structured to include reading, writing, speaking, and listening every day. So, lets work together to make the 2018-2019 a year of learning.Please contact me if you ever have any questions or concerns.Pamela Buhler281-245-2770 ext. 5272Room 412Stay connected to the classroom with Remind
(text message to 81010)
@buhler6 (6th grade)
@buhler8 (8th grade)
- 3:11 - 4:-5 Wednesday- Friday
- 3:15 - 4:05 Monday & Tuesday
Additional Information:Calendar: see Alvin ISD homepageClass/ Student Resources: dictionary, library bookOther pages that would be helpful: district main page, AJH main page & library page
- Tuesday Mornings 8:05 – 8:30
- Thursday Afterschool 4:05 – 4:30
- I am willing to meet with you before school, during lunch, or after school to help you. Please let me know in advance, and we can work together to schedule a time that works for both of us.
- Note: The expectation is that you are attentive and working in class. Please do not waste class time only to request tutorials to make up for lost time.
- You may email for help, and I will respond as soon as possible.