I have been teaching for 27 years in Alvin ISD and am excited to learn about technology and online learning opportunities. I have set up a Google Classroom to provide assignments, lessons, and activities. You can also find information on ClassTag. If you need assisstance with anything, please let me know. We are here to help!
I am setting up a Google Classroom that will allow students to have access to lessons and activities.
All students have a google account already through the school district.
Sign in for the first time
- Go to classroom.google.com and click Go to Classroom.
- Enter your username and click Next.
- Enter your password and click Next.
- If there is a welcome message, read it and click Accept.
- If you're using a G Suite for Education account, click I'm A Student or I'm A Teacher. ...
- Click Get Started.
Username: Student ID + @students.alvinisd.net
Password: initials (first and last) + year born + 00
(no capitals or spaces)
If you need the class code. It is gfi4g72
If you are unable to login or are having trouble, please let me know.