- English IV AP Literature and Composition
- English IV
Alvin High School
281-245-3000 ext. 4206
Room # CM142
Conference Time: 7th Period—2:00-2:50
Tutoring Times: Mon., Tues., Wed.—3:00-3:30
Alma Mater: Indiana University
Ms. Carolyn KimbleMs. Kimble has been teaching English since 1991. She has been teaching at Alvin High School since 1997, and she loves it. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her husband, daughter, son, and cats, collecting library cards, baking, and reading.
Supply List for 2021-2022:
- a box of facial tissues (Kleenex, Puffs Plus, et cætera) to turn in to teacher the first week of school that we meet in person.
- a big glue stick or several small glue sticks--to leave in room with teacher at the beginning of the year.
- composition notebook. I have some in my room you may have, but if you are very particular, pick up one that is fancy for yourself, please.
- Lined paper (loose-leaf) or tablet with paper--to keep in your backpack for your own personal use.
- 2 pocket folder or part of binder with pockets to be used for English assignments and notes--for your own use.
- Pen and pencil and highlighter--for your own use.