Welcome to the 2020-21 MJH Swim Season!2020-21 MJH Swim Schedule (click here)Swim Season starts: Monday, March 1, 2021Practice time: Monday - Friday 6:30am - 7:45am @ MHS poolSwim Requirements: MJH Swim Information (click)
- MJH will practice in the morning due to the MHS Water Polo season.
- Athletes must demonstrate an understanding of at least two out of four competitive strokes for a distance of 25 yards.
- MJH Emergency Information form click here (F2F students can pick-up the form from Coach Remington, A120)
- All swimmers must have a physical on file, uploaded to PlanetHS.com (arbiterathlete) and forms completed on PlanetHS.com (arbiterathlete). click here
- Monday - Friday (except the following morning after swim meet)
- All swimmers must be dropped off at the MHS pool @ 6:30am dressed and ready to swim.
- We will get out of the pool around 7:45am.
- All swimmers will walk together from the MHS pool to MJH where both boys and girls will have time to shower, change and eat breakfast in the cafeteria.
- All swimmers must bring extra clothes to wear over swim suits as we walk from MHS pool, across MHS track to MJH.
- Currently, NO spectators will be allowed at swim meets in AISD. This will allow for all of the teams to be appropriately spread out.
- This year we will have 4 swim meets with NO Championship meet.
- HOME MEETS: Parents are expected to pick-up their student/athlete from the Manvel High School pool.
- AWAY MEETS: The bus will bring the student/athletes back to MJH, parents will pick-up on cafeteria side of school.
- Each athlete is required to supply the following: water bottle, practice swim suit (jammers for boys), practice swim caps or hair bands (for long hair), goggles and a black swim suit for meets. Practice and meet suit can be the same as long as it's black.
- Please speak with Coach Remington if you have any questions... email@example.com or 281-245-3700 ext. 6289
- Please check below for local swim shops.
1. Swim Shop of the Southwest; 9430 Broadway, Pearland TX 77584. ph. 281-376-4460
2. Texas Swim Shop; 10429 South Post Oak, Houston TX 77035. ph. 713-723-0910
SWIM REMIND: text @mjhswim2 to 81010
contact Coach Remington at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All swimmers and atleast one parent needs to sign up for Remind.