Alvin ISD Transportation is Hiring!
Starting pay is 18.00 dollars an hour
Paid CDL training and Health benefits
Contact Beverly Perez @ 281-245-2974
Alvin ISD Forward 2020 Transportation Health Plan
As a response to COVID, Alvin ISD encourages all families, with the ability to do so, to transport children to and from school. Bus transportation will be offered; however, the standard number of transported students compromises the ability to socially distance. For this reason, students utilizing bus transportation will be required to utilize face coverings.
- At the bus stop, bus riders should socially distance themselves 6 feet from each other while waiting to board the bus
- Bus seating will be assigned
- All students will use hand sanitizer upon boarding the bus
- All bus drivers and monitors will wear a face covering
- Buses will be unloaded from front to back when arriving at the school
- Each bus will be sanitized between routes
- Transportation staff will be trained in proper sanitation procedures
- Buses will be thoroughly disinfected on a scheduled rotation
- All Alvin ISD vehicles will be equipped with sanitation and cleaning supplies