Welcome to Alvin Junior High Swimming!IF YOU MISSED THE PARENT MEETING YOU CAN STILL JOIN THE SWIM TEAM!!!PRACTICE STARTS FEBRUARY 25TH @ ALVIN HIGH SCHOOL AT 6:30 A.M.BEFORE PRACTICE BEGINS:
- Every swimmer must have a Athletic Physical on file with the Alvin Junior high athletic coordinators before they are allowed to enter the water.
- Every swimmer must be eligible to participate according to the UIL requirements, grades and school grade. 6th graders are not allowed to participate.
- Every swimmer must provide their own swimsuit--> one-piece for for girls and "jammers" are recommended for boys.
- Every swimmer should have a swim cap, goggles, and a towel. (caps needs to be without emblems)
- Parents will need to drop off their swimmer at AHS pool for each practice;
- Swimmers will need to be dressed and ready for practice each morning, swimmers must have shoes of some sort and be covered up.
- Swimmers need to be in the water by 6:30 and practice will end by 7:30.
- Swimmers will bussed back to AJH each morning in time to get showered, eat breakfast, and get ready for shool.
- Each swimmer as well as one parent/guardian must be on Remind, Remind is used almost daily for swim season.
REMIND: TEXT: @swimajh