My name is Coach Hilton and I love, love, love my job as an Elementary Physical Education Teacher here at Marek Elementary! Since Marek opened there doors in 2004 I have had the Best Job in the World teaching Physical Education here! Before that I was in Galveston ISD as a Elementary P.E. Teacher too! Back in 1999 I started my first Elementary PE teacher job at Hood-Case Elementary in Alvin ISD.
I live with my husband Lance of 17years, 2 pugs that I call my children (Debo and Stella).
I love to be around my pugs, water "all" the flowers I have, swim in my pool and of course get some sun too! Plus I love, love being around so many students at our Summer Fun Fitness Camp!
I also love spending time up in Livingston, Texas at my mom and dads place! We have lots of land, cows and horses!
Things you might not know about me!
- I use to rodeo! Yes that's right: I rode horses. I have lots of saddles and belt buckles I have won when I was younger.
- I can drive a tractor, bale hay and put out giant bales of hay! (But sometimes I have to Youtube on how to start the Kubota tractor)
- Favorite college job: Teaching horseback riding at Camp Coyote in Huntsville, Texas
- I love make up and especially Lip Gloss!
- I love lifted Trucks!
- I Love plants
- One day I want to live somewhere's tropical and have monkeys and parrots