Name: Karin WeindorffEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgCampus Phone # 281.245.2078 ex 5213Mail: 101 Palm Desert Drive, Manvel, TX 77578Room #B132University Alma Mater: University of Houston & University of Houston - Clear Lake
About MeI have a Masters of Art in Humanities, Art History & Studio Arts. I am going into my 29th. year of teaching. This is my 25th. year with Alvin I.S.D. & my 16th. year teaching Jr. High Art.Art fees
- 6th Grade Art fee is $10.00 for 1 semester,
- Art 1 is $20.00 fee per year,
- Art 2 is $20.00 fee per year
- Art 1 High School $20.00 fee per year
- Vase Fee $15.00 per art piece (2) pieces max)
Supply List for 2020-2021
- Due to Covid-19, students will need to have their own supplies and to keep them in their bags to bring to class.
- 1 gallon or larger plastic bag with their name on it.
- 1 9 x12 hard bound or hard spiral bound sketchbook, ( can be found at art supply stores, Half Price Books, Barnes and Nobels, or online)
- 1 12 pack regular #2 pencils
- 1 pack of color pencils
- 1 pack or black waterproof pens
- Glue sticks and scissors
- Optional supplies: Gel pens, markers, stickers, & scrapbooking type papers for mixed media.
- We can always use donations of paper plates, Solo cups, styrofome cups, plastic trash bags, baby wipes, Clorox wipes, Lysol wipes, tissues, magazines, newspapers, masking tape and cardboard or cereal type boxes, Lysol Disinfectant Spray
We will be using google classrooms and scanning all work into a digital portfolio.