• Has your student moved?

    • Please complete an Alvin High School Address Change Form.
    • You must provide three forms of documention to verifiy your address.
      • current utility bill 
      • copy of your mortgage/tax/deed statement or current lease agreement with the start date and signature page.
      • ID or Driver's License
    • Proof of address must have Guardian's full name and full address on it.  
    • Email it to ahsregistrar@alvinisd.net, fax it to 281-326-9070, or bring it to the Main Office.


yellow jacket