VOLUNTEERFor the Alvin High School Band program to be successful, we need YOUR help! The band needs volunteers to chaperone, move equipment, feed students, build marching show props, and so much more!
STEPS TO VOLUNTEER
- Complete an Alvin ISD background check here.
- Contact a director or a booster officer to offer you service.
- Enjoy your time with the students! Thank you!!!
- Feeding the Students - Setting up and serving dinner to the band students on game days and at contests
- Chaperoning for football games, contests, and overnight trips - Riding buses, assisting with halftime preparations, assisting with plumes and water at games and contests.
- Pit Crew - Move the front percussion ensemble, props, etc. on and off the field at football game halftime and contests
- Prop Building - Build props for the marching show
- Hospitality - Coordinate meals for contest judges and band directors
- Event Assistance - Social events, poinsettia fundraiser delivery day, mattress fundraiser setup, fun run help
- Band Awards Banquet - Helping prepare, set up, and serve at the Band Awards Banquet
- Audit Committee - Helping prepare the annual end-of-year financial statements
There are many, many volunteer opportunities not listed above. If you would like to dedicate some of your time and talents to the benefit of the students in the Alvin High School Band, we will find a way for you to help! Contact one of the band directors or Booster officers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The parents and staff of the Alvin High School Band work together all year long to provide the best possible educational and musical experience for our students and our community. By donating the to the AHS Band Boosters, you're helping us continue to grow the band program and allowing us to provide incredible opportunities for our all of the students in the Alvin Mighty Yellow Jacket Marching Band.
Click HERE to donate