Students are not permitted to carry or self-administer their inhaler at school without proper physician and parental paperwork on file. It is encouraged that students with extracurricular activites get the paperwork filled out so they can self carry and administer their inhaler. See below for the required form(s).


    All inhalers brought to the clinic need to be in their ORIGINAL box with the pharmacy label including the student's name, date of birth, and expiration date. 


    All students that require an inhaler at school will need to have the following 2 (3 if student will self administer inhaler) forms completed by their physician and returned to the nurse's clinic each school year.


    Asthma Action Plan

    Medication Administration Form (gives parent permission for administration) 

    Self Administration Form (requires doctor approval)