Attention Parents of Seniors!!
Have 2 hours on a Friday to apply for free money?
ASSETS is now hosting FAFSA Fridays every Friday starting Oct.4.
During this time, Ms. Beasley - Communities in Schools counselor and Ms. Lee - ASSETS’ counselor will sit with parents to walk through the financial aid application process.
If your child plans to attend college or a trade school in the summer or fall, go ahead and apply. Seeing the grants you are awarded helps your family plan.
Prior to applying, please gather the following documents:
- If your graduate is a male and 18 years old, they will need to register with the selective service system first. The application requires it before applicants can continue the process.
- Please bring your social security number or alien registration number if not a US citizen, and
- Federal income tax returns W-2s.
Why should you apply?
- You won’t know if you qualify unless you apply
- You can’t get the best student loans without applying for financial aid
- You could qualify for a grant
Please call 281-245-4859 or 281-245-3037 to make your Friday appointment.
We look forward to working with you as we best support your senior!