Campus Expectations and Consequences
Campus Expectations in all Classes
- Be in your seat with necessary supplies on your desk when the bell rings.
- Follow directions the first time they are given.
- Respect the teacher, other adults in the classroom, your classmates, and yourself, both in actions and words.
- Keep hands, feet, and all other objects to yourself.
- Always work hard and do your best. No excuses.
- 1st offense: Verbal Warning
- 2nd offense: Contact parent or guardian, entered as a classroom referral. Complete reflection sheet.
- 3rd offense: Lunch and/or After School detention. Complete reflection sheet.
- 4th offense: Contact parent or guardian AND restorative circle with an administrator and teacher
- 5th offense: Office Referral to Administration
Serious infractions, such as profanity directed to a teacher, fighting, aggression, etc., will be immediately referred to the office.
Cell phone infractions fall under the cell phone policy.