Prescription and OTC medications may be administered by the school nurse or designee provided that:
- It is provided by the parent
- It is in the original container
- There is a signed parent Request for Administration of Medication by School Personnel, see below
- For prescription medication, it has an affixed pharmacy label that includes the student's name, doctor's name, name of medication, dosage and time to be administered.
- Narcotics will not be given at school and students are not allowed to be at school while taking narcotic medication.