This year our class will be using Google Classroom in and out of the classroom.
Below is a informaton of how students will utilize this technology throughout the year.
- Students will be responsible for uploading homework assignments, journal entries, selected classwork and more to Google Classroom weekly for a grade.
- Students may bring their own device to math class and use it for various activities on Google Classroom.
- A Limited Amount of Technology will be provided in the Classroom.
- Students who do not have access to upload information must make arrangements with Mrs. Jones.
- Students must follow the classroom BYOD Policies set forth by the teacher. ( CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION)
How to Join Google Classroom
1. Go to classroom. google.com or download the google classroom app
2. Type your credentials
Password: first initial last initial+year of birth +00
3. Click the plus sign
4. Select Join Class.
5. Use the class code below associated with your class period
1st Period: sxwuboq 3rd Period: aovcdqg 4th Period:mmxxkg
5th Period: y80z16x 6th Period: 6607xq 7th Period: r2b0k9u
For More information about how to Parent Notifications from Google Classroom here