Transcript Request Process

  • TR  




    If you need an official transcript (sent in a sealed envelope directly from the Registrar to the college/university):


      * Students must request a transcript using the form (link above).

      * Transcript requests will be fulfilled within 5 school days from when request was turned in.


    Unofficial transcripts can be printed directly from Skyward Family Access > Attachments > Transcript.

    Registrar Contact Info:

    Ms. Guerra -

    Mrs. Woodard -