- Be on time for class!
- Be prepared with all of your supplies!
- Listen when someone else is speaking, including the teacher!
- Treat all learning as important and valuable!
- Participate in class discussions!
- Be respectful and kind!
- Work cooperatively with peers!
- Listen to and follow directions the first time they are given!
- Don't touch anything that is not yours!
- Complete all assigned work!
- Teacher warning and document.
- Teacher detention, parent contact, document.
- Teacher detention, parent conference, and document.
- Office Referral, Parent Contact, Principal Assigned ECO (1 hour)
- Office referral, Parent/Team Conference, Principal Assigned Elevated Consequences (SAC, ISS, etc.)
Major classroom disruptions will result in office referrals, parent contact, and document.