- August 15, 2019 - registration for AP tests begins on the Total Registration website. All registration for AP exams MUST be done through Total Registration then through College Board, in that order.
- October 1, 2019 - Registration for AP exams ENDS. See the Advanced Academics Specialist on your campus for late registration procedures.
- November 14, 2019 - Last day to CANCEL registration for full year and fall sememster courses without incurring a $40.00 cancellation fee. Cancellation must be done through My AP AND Total Registration. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN AFTER THIS DATE.
- November 15, 2019 - Late registration FEE of $40.00 BEGINS.
- March 2, 2020 - Last day to pay for AP exams.
*All fees are imposed by College Board.
- Students are responsible for paying $30.00 per AP exam. Students who are eligible for the free/reduced lunch program will pay a discounted rate of $15.00 per exam.
- Parents/guardians/students make payments for AP exams through Total Registration using a credit or debit card.
- Partial payments may be made. Minimum payment is $30 and will incur a $2.75 non-refundable processing fee for each partial payment.
- Payment by check or money order is not recommended, and Alvin ISD is not responsible for lost or late payments.
- Check or money order payments are sent to Total Registration by the registrant, not by the campus, and must be received by March 3, 2018.
- Students that cancel exams after November 14, 2019 or do NOT use the tests they order will be charged a $40.00 unused test fee imposed by College Board.
- Please contact the Advanced Academics Specialist at your zoned campus for details concerning AP testing on or before November 15, 2018 to ensure AP exams are ordered. Please keep in mind that you will have to register for AP exams in Total Registration by November 15, 2018 and payment must be made through Total Registration by March 3, 2019.