• ·       



    • How do I get a transcript? 
            Request your transcript from Mrs. VanAuken in the main office.  Be sure to have the mailing
            address if your college prefers a paper transcript.  Most transcripts will be sent electronically.
            Transcripts are typically available/sent within 48 hours.


    • How do I get my GPA and class rank?
             Class rank can be found in skyward.  When viewing grades in skyward,
            click on the "GPA/Class Rank" link.  
            Class rank can also be attained from Ms. VanAuken in the main office. 
    • How do I change my schedule?
            If you wish to change your schedule, you need to see your counselor for a        
            schedule change request form. Schedule changes are very limited.


    • How do I document volunteer hours?

                 A volunteer hours form is found here or under the resources tab. 

            Volunteer hours can be turned into your counselor.


    • How can I get a junior conference book?

            Junior conference books are available here or in your counselor's office.



    • How do I get a VOE (Verification of Enrollment) for my driver's license/learner's permit?

                 The student must request a VOE from attendance.  VOE's typically take 48 hours to process.