Request your transcript from Mrs. VanAuken in the main office. Be sure to have the mailingaddress if your college prefers a paper transcript. Most transcripts will be sent electronically.Transcripts are typically available/sent within 48 hours.
- How do I get a transcript?
Class rank can be found in skyward. When viewing grades in skyward,click on the "GPA/Class Rank" link.Class rank can also be attained from Ms. VanAuken in the main office.
- How do I get my GPA and class rank?
schedule change request form. Schedule changes are very limited.
- How do I change my schedule?
- How do I document volunteer hours?
A volunteer hours form is found here or under the resources tab.
Volunteer hours can be turned into your counselor.
- How can I get a junior conference book?
Junior conference books are available here or in your counselor's office.
- How do I get a VOE (Verification of Enrollment) for my driver's license/learner's permit?
The student must request a VOE from attendance. VOE's typically take 48 hours to process.