Grading & Policies
- Formatives: 50%
Classwork, homework, warm-ups, exit tickets, discussions,…
- Sumatives: 50%
Quizzes, tests, projects,…
- Late Policy:
Late work will be accepted, but will have a grade penalty
- Make-up Policy:
You may make-up any missed assignments during your excused absence. You are responsible for setting up a time to make-up the work, other than class time.
A student receiving a grade below 90% may re-test to gain full credit after meeting with the teacher and fulfilling requirement for re-test
All work that you submit must be your own work. You may not do any of the following:
- Turn in or copy someone else’s work.
- Copy someone’s work and change a few of the words.
- Copying words from a source without citing it or giving credit to the source.
- Attempt to use any notes on a closed note assignment.
- Look at someone else’s work during a quiz, test, or individual assessment.
If you are doing any of the above or anything that constitutes cheating, you will receive a zero on that assignment, and you will be referred for discipline.