- Be on-time, on task & prepared to learn EVERYDAY
- Keep all personal electronics PUT AWAY!
- RESPECT the teacher, the classroom, other students: HFBO- Keep hands, feet, books, and objects to yourself.
- If I am talking, then you are listening. No Profanity, rude gestures, cruel teasing, or put downs are not permitted.
- No grooming/make-up, toys, or anything that will cause a distraction. It will be taken up!
- No gum, food, or drinks (bottled or container water is ok)
- Trash goes in the trashcan! #NOTYOURMAID
- Leave the excuses at the door.
- If you didn’t do your homework, just admit it.
- If you didn’t understand the assignment, ask for help.
- If you didn’t study for the test, accept the grade and resolve to do better (with my help if necessary) next time.
- If you refuse to follow my rules, accept the consequences.
- Accept the word “no”
- No WHINING!
- This is MY classroom; and I’m here for one reason and one reason only: TO TEACH YOU, INSPIRE YOU, AND HELP YOU GROW
I’ll Do My Part… The Rest is Up To You!
- Act Carefully
- Act Respectfully
- Act Responsibly
- Teacher-Student Conference
- Teacher Assigned Detention & Parent Contact
- Team Conference
- Office Referral
- We will utilize various resources to access the Internet to research, review material, and submit assignments. You must hold yourselves to high expectations when using these resources. Your time must be managed wisely.
- Cell phones must be put away at all times unless otherwise instructed. If I see your phone out in class, I will take it for the remainder of the class period. Repeated issues will result in detention.
- Use your passing time for texting and calls.
If you are absent for any reason from Mrs. Buhler’s class, you are responsible for setting up a time to make-up the work, other than class time.
Exiting the classroom
If your bottom is not in a chair, you go nowhere when the bell rings.
Mrs. Buhler dismisses class not the bell!