Hood-Case Elementary Vision
We are committed to building relationships and providing meaningful experiences that lead to each student’s success.
Hood-Case Campus Beliefs
- We believe students meet or exceed high expectations and build positive relationships through effort and engagement.
- We believe teachers promote student success through engaging, relevant, and rigorous instruction while building positive relationships within the school community.
- We believe campus leaders guide the school community through open communication, positive relationships, and high expectations.
- We believe families are vital to school success through open communication, collaboration, and support.
- We believe the community is a valuable partner in achieving student success.
Alvin ISD VisionAlvin ISD is a dynamic learning organization committed to excellence for each student and every program.
Alvin ISD Core Beliefs
- We believe students achieve their maximum potential when provided engaging learning opportunities.
- We believe parents expect excellence in educational experiences that will make each child's goals become achievable.
- We believe teachers create a safe and engaging learning environment that fosters the success of each student.
- We believe campus leaders establish a climate where everyone matters by creating a culture of pride and ownership in their schools.
- We believe the central office provides the foundation to equip staff with resources in a supportive environment so that each student has the opportunity to thrive.
- We believe the Board of Trustees egages the community to create an environment where excellence is prioritized to ensure each student reaches his or her maximum potential.