GOOGLE CLASSROOM CODE if you need help: izbl4cg
- The project can be completed by an individual student or by a team. All team members must reside in the same household. (I realize students may want to do this with friends, but their health is more important during the pandemic.)
- The deadline to turn in the registration form and the project is February 26, 2021. It is fine to complete it early.
- Students who are selected to participate in the District STEM Fair will be notified after Spring Break.
- The District competition will be on Saturday, March 27, 2021, location and times to be determined.
- The district competition will be face-to-face. For the safety of the students and the judges, students attending the district competition will be given a specific time to arrive to present their project for judging.
- If parents have any questions, please have them contact Lisa Brady email@example.com