• Colleges/universities may or may not accept my dyslexia assessment results as documentation for accommodations. Neuhaus Education Center can refer you to people who do assessments for college. Their web address is:
    www.neuhaus.org. They also hold meetings twice a year (College Share and Panel) to  provide information that is helpful to high school students with learning differences planning to attend college. They list the meeting date(s) under the “Parent” tab.

    As an example of what colleges request for documentation, here is a link to Sam Houston State University's 2020 documentation guidelines:  http://www.shsu.edu/dept/disability/general-documentation.html

    Most colleges list this information under “services for students with disabilities” or on their ADA Counselor’s website.