• Request to Conduct Research 

    Internal research requests must be submitted in accordance with district procedures between September 1 and March 1 to be considered for the current school year.  Research requests received after March 1 will apply to the following school year, and the process may not begin until September 1.  Submitted information will be reviewed by a district committee. Permission must also be granted by the affected campus(es)/department(s).  

    Research should be limited to the requestor’s campus or department unless it is being conducted for completion of a dissertation.
    *External research requests are not being accepted at this time. 

    For more information or to request a form, please contact the Accountability and Assessment office at 281-245-2450.