Please fill out the Cross country Release form to allow your child to partciapte in Cross Country no later than 12/1/2020. Please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. The schedule is on the schedule page.
Listed below are a few updates for the Alvin ISD Intramural Cross Country due to Co-VID:
- Sixth grade participants will not be traveling to other campuses to run. All sixth grade runs will occur on each jr. high school campus.
- Seventh and Eight grade teams will be allowed only10 runners per team (7th grade boys - 10, 8th grade boys - 10, 7th grade girls - 10 & 8th grade girls - 10) at the meet held at Freedom Field on Tuesday, 12/8/20.
- While one grade level is running, the other grade level will be sitting in assigned areas in the Visitor side bleachers at Freedom Field. Each jr. high will need to assign a coach to supervise their student-athletes while they are sitting in the stands to assure that face coverings are being worn and that social distancing is being practiced.
- When a grade level race is over, it will be permissible for the student-athletes to leave the facility with their parent/guardian as long as the Alvin ISD Student Travel Release form has been filled out properly.
- All coaches and student-athletes that are not running during the race must wear a face covering at all times.