Please fill out the SERVICE RECORD REQUEST FORM. ( Official or unofficial - CHOOSE ONLY ONE)


     Resigning, Retiring, and Former Employees
    • You must submit a Records Release Form to obtain original Service Records or Transcripts on file. 
    • A service record cannot be created until all attendance is posted. All school property and outstanding balances will need to be resolved before Service Records will be released. 
    • Once the original Service Records are released, additional requests for certified copies can be issued for our District only.
    • An unofficial service record can be requested for additional certifications at any time. 

    New Hires

    • At the time of hire, Service Records and Transcripts will need to be requested by the employee from their previous districts or universities.
    • All Service Records submitted, must be originals, completed in their entirety with original, official signatures.

    **** It is the responsibility of the employee to provide originals to be ffiled with your personnel files her in Alvin ISD. If the employee does not have a Service Record from a previous institution, the employee must get a verification of Accreditation Status form completed with an attached approved Teacher Service Record Form FIN 115 completed in its entirety. 


    Policy DBA (Legal): 
    The basic document in support of the number of years of professional service claimed for salary increment purposes and both the state’s sick and personal leave program data for all personnel is the service record (form FIN-115) or a similar form containing the same information. It is the responsibility of the issuing district to ensure that service records are true and correct and that all service recorded on the service record was actually performed.

    The service record must be validated by a person designated by the District to sign service records. The service record shall be kept on file at the District.

    If you have any questions or concerns, please email Linda Greif, lgreif@alvinisd.net or call 281-245-2094