VisionPomona Elementary creates passionate life long learners who become innovators for endless possibilities.MissionPirates are committed to engage learners, in a safe and diverse learning environment, to build positive relationships and achieve academic success.Core BeliefsAt Pomona, we believe that all stakeholders are partners in:
- Creating a safe learning environment
- Providing academic, social, and emotional growth
- Building life long learners
- Building strong relationships
- Adhering to the Pomona Pirate Voyage to Success Pledge
Hours of Operation7:15 AM - 4:00 PMDoors Open: 7:20 AMDismissal: 3:30 PMInstructional Hours for K-58:00 AM - 3:30 PMPre-K HoursMorning: 8:00 - 11:45 AMAfternoon: 12:15 - 3:30 PM
Arrival & Dismissal Reminders
- Students arriving after 8:00 AM are considered tardy. All late arrivals must enter through the front doors and obtain a tardy pass in the front office.
- Transportation changes must be made before 2:00 PM.
- To facilitate a smooth dismissal process, parents/guardians who must pick up students early for after school doctor's appointments, etc. should do so by 2:45 PM.
- Car rider tags must be visible in the vehicle. If the car rider tag is not in the vehicle, parents/guardians must park in the front of the school and report to the front office with an ID to sign out students. Student will be released to parents/guardians at the end of car rider pick-up.
Thank you for helping us keep our Pirates safe!