At Wilder Elementary we empower students to achieve success as respectful citizens of society who are equipped with skills to pursue personal and educational goals.
Wilder Elementary is dedicated to creating a culture of learning through a combined effort with the community, parents, students, and staff that fosters critical thinking, leadership, and engagement in a safe environment.
- We believe students will achieve high academics and behavioral standards when provided engaging and authentic learning.
- We believe parents expect to be welcomed and involved, and that students will be challenged in a safe, diverse, and positive environment.
- We believe teachers will inspire each student to to become a life-long learner.
- We believe campus leaders create a culture of support, trust, and personal growth.
- We believe the community embraces diversity and the school should provide opportunities for community partnerships.
- We believe the central office provides the foundation to equip staff with resources in a supportive environment so that each student has the opportunity to thrive.
- We believe the Board of Trustees engages the community to create an environment where excellence is prioritized to ensure each student reaches his or her maximum potential.