Nov. 18 - Thanksgiving Lunch for 5th, 3rd, and K
Nov. 19 - Thanksgiving Lunch for 1st, 4th, and 2nd
Due to the number of students we have enrolled this year, we must limit the number of days parents can eat lunch with their child in the cafeteria. Please adhere to the following schedule for the day your child’s grade level may have parents join them for lunch.
PK and 5th grade – Monday
Kindergarten – Tuesday
First grade - Wednesday
Thank you for your patience and understanding this year as our numbers continue to grow, and we welcome more students to Marek.
Alvin ISD Vision:
• Trusting relationships in a safe and caring environment are vital to aninnovative learning organization.
• A learning organization focused on excellence will continuallytransform to best suit the needs of our students and community.
• Through community support and engagement, quality public schools buildand preserve a healthy democratic society.
• Every student is uniquely capable and deserves to be provided engaging,challenging and meaningful work.
• Each student should be empowered to realize the opportunities that theyhave as 21st century learners.