Congratulations to the following Marek Science Fair Winners:
1st - Matthew Garay
2nd - Colin Huff
1st - Olivia Suess
2nd - Jayden Puna
3rd - Sota Matsuda
1st - Lauren Orr
2nd - Ananya Chandak
3rd - Johnathan Obi
1st - Rahul Vijayan
2nd - Briana Ma
3rd - Reid Mickle
1st - Brandon Cessna
2nd - Sarah Walla
3rd - Sarah Phipps
1st - Madeline Mendoza
2nd - Jessica Lin
3rd - Soham Mazumdar
The 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade students will go on to represent Mary Marek in the District Science Fair Competition. Congratulations to all!
Marek Elementary takes 1st place in both the primary and elementary division of the District UIL competition!! Congratulations and thank you to all the participants, coaches, parents who made this possible! For a list of winners in each category, please click on the link below.
Lost and Found
To all Dads, Granddads, Uncles, and Dudes!!! The 2014/15 school year is going to be AWESOME! The faculty, staff, and PTO at Mary Marek Elementary have worked tirelessly to plan and organize a productive school year. One that will both stimulate and challenge our students. Gentlemen, now it’s our time to support the PTO by actively engaging in our students school experience. Join the Marlin Men and participate at recess, morning/afternoon duty, and any time that fits your schedule. LET”S INVEST IN OUR CHILDREN!!!
If you’re interested please fill out the Volunteer Safe Form at this LINK and indicate what you would like to do!
Alvin ISD Vision:
• Trusting relationships in a safe and caring environment are vital to aninnovative learning organization.
• A learning organization focused on excellence will continuallytransform to best suit the needs of our students and community.
• Through community support and engagement, quality public schools buildand preserve a healthy democratic society.
• Every student is uniquely capable and deserves to be provided engaging,challenging and meaningful work.
• Each student should be empowered to realize the opportunities that theyhave as 21st century learners.