Congratulations Dana Yesland and James Moody, our Teacher and Para of the Year!
To all Dads, Granddads, Uncles, and Dudes!!! The 2014/15 school year is going to be AWESOME! The faculty, staff, and PTO at Mary Marek Elementary have worked tirelessly to plan and organize a productive school year. One that will both stimulate and challenge our students. Gentlemen, now it’s our time to support the PTO by actively engaging in our students school experience. Join the Marlin Men and participate at recess, morning/afternoon duty, and any time that fits your schedule. LET”S INVEST IN OUR CHILDREN!!!
If you’re interested please fill out the Volunteer Safe Form at this LINK and indicate what you would like to do!
Alvin ISD Vision:
• Trusting relationships in a safe and caring environment are vital to aninnovative learning organization.
• A learning organization focused on excellence will continuallytransform to best suit the needs of our students and community.
• Through community support and engagement, quality public schools buildand preserve a healthy democratic society.
• Every student is uniquely capable and deserves to be provided engaging,challenging and meaningful work.
• Each student should be empowered to realize the opportunities that theyhave as 21st century learners.