Congrats to all of the students who placed in the district's Chess tournament on April 29th! We are proud of our Marlins.
K-2nd Grade Bracket
1st – Noah Kalivoda
2nd – Ethan Chung
7th – Tristan Lively
3rd Grade Bracket
1st – Rishab Randep
7th – Eric Liu
4th Grade Bracket
1st – Joshua Wu
2nd – Langdon Dai
3rd – Connor Bellard
8th – Ishan Patel
5th Grade Bracket
1st – Michelle Chen
6th – Alonzo Edmond
Students will only be checked out in the front office after 3:15 dismissal in the case of an emergency. A driver’s license will still be required for after dismissal to ensure student safety.
However, in an effort to safely release students to their dismissal area, we will not be able to retrieve your child until dismissal is finished at 3:30.
You are welcome to come each lunch on the stage with your child (only) during their scheduled lunch time. However, the cafeteria stage is the only space we have available for this so seating is limited. Thanks in advance for your understanding.
Alvin ISD Vision:
• Trusting relationships in a safe and caring environment are vital to aninnovative learning organization.
• A learning organization focused on excellence will continuallytransform to best suit the needs of our students and community.
• Through community support and engagement, quality public schools buildand preserve a healthy democratic society.
• Every student is uniquely capable and deserves to be provided engaging,challenging and meaningful work.
• Each student should be empowered to realize the opportunities that theyhave as 21st century learners.