Alvin Independent School District
Alvin ISD is a dynamic learning organization committed to excellence for all students and every program
· Trusting Relationships in a safe and caring environment are vital to an innovative learning organization.
· A learning organization focused on excellence will continually transform to best suit the needs of our students and community
· Through community support and engagement, quality public schools build and preserve a healthy democratic society.
· Every student is uniquely capable and deserves to be provided engaging, challenging, and meaningful work
· Each student should be empowered to realized the opportunities that they have as 21st century learners
Congratulations to our Science Showcase Winners:Experiments:1st- Serenity Williams2nd- Rylan Hobbs3rd- Jessica EdwardsHM-Brooklyn ChlamonHM- Vannessa EichHM-Celeste WitmerDIM:1st- Dustin Patterson2nd- Madeline Stansel3rd- Madison CrockerHM- Kyle MorrisHM- Maydeline TovarHM- Julian BrownHM- Dillon GuelHM- Haden ShaeferHM- Sophia GonzalesHM- Rebeka CavazosHM- Alan CummingsResearch:1st- Ahren Fuhrmann2nd- Starae Moctezuma3rd- Aiden ZamoraHM-Emelina PaillaoHM- Lilly GranadosHM- Arjuna D'Amato
Six Flags Read to Succeed Program!
Students read 6 hours, log their information on the form provided by their teacher, return their completed form by Feb. 24th and they will recieve a FREE one day pass to Six Flags Fiesta Texas!!
PARENT INVOLVEMENT / VISITATION POLICY
You can view the parent involvement policy on-line or request a copy from your child’s teacher.
Meeting with your child’s teacher or visiting the classroom: We are asking parents to use the following guidelines when setting an appointment or visiting your child’s classroom:
We want to insure that the teacher will have the time to answer all of your questions. We also work to insure that instructional time is not interrupted during the school day.
All students are required to have current proof of residency on file. We are accepting proof of residency during regular office hours. Along with your DL or photo ID, you will need one of the following:
· Light bill
· Gas bill
· Water bill
· Lease agreement
· Mortgage statement
All bills must be current and an original statement.
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM STAAR 4th Grade Writing - 5th Grade Math CLOSED CAMPUS
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM STAAR 5th Grade Reading CLOSED CAMPUS