It is the mission of E.C. Mason Elementary to lead each child to succeed, overcome all obstacles, venture to develop leaders, and enable each child to become more than he/she ever hoped to be.
Alvin ISD Vision:
• Trusting relationships in a safe and caring environment are vital to an innovative learning organization.
• A learning organization focused on excellence will continually transform to best suit the needs of our students and community.
• Through community support and engagement, quality public schools build and preserve a healthy democratic society.
• Every student is uniquely capable and deserves to be provided engaging,challenging and meaningful work.
• Each student should be empowered to realize the opportunities that they have as 21st century learners.
Class rosters will be posted on the cafeteria windows starting at4:30 on Friday, August 12, 2016. If you do not see your child’s name on a roster, please contact the E.C. Mason office at 281-245-2832.
Also, proof of residency needs to be provided as soon as possible. We will be accepting proof of residency Mondaythrough Friday from 7:15 to 4:00.
In addition, we will be open late until 6:00 p.m. on Thursday, August 11th, and Monday, August 15th, for your convenience.
THANK YOU, TARGET!
A big thank you to Javon & Chance at our Silverlake Target store for helping provide needed supplies for our upcoming
Kinder Kick-Off Camp!