It is the mission of E.C. Mason Elementary to lead each child to succeed, overcome all obstacles, venture to develop leaders, and enable each child to become more than he/she ever hoped to be.
Alvin ISD Vision:
• Trusting relationships in a safe and caring environment are vital to an innovative learning organization.
• A learning organization focused on excellence will continually transform to best suit the needs of our students and community.
• Through community support and engagement, quality public schools build and preserve a healthy democratic society.
• Every student is uniquely capable and deserves to be provided engaging,challenging and meaningful work.
• Each student should be empowered to realize the opportunities that they have as 21st century learners.
The following dismissal procedures are in place to ensure the safety of all our students.
If you are picking up a child during dismissal, you must have a Car Rider/Parent Pick-up Tag from our office. The first tag is free per family and each additional tag is $1. If you do not have one you will have to come into the office and show your ID before you get in the car rider line.
Change of Transportation Home
If changes in student transportation need to be made, please send a note to the classroom teacher indicating the change to be made. If you need to call the office to make a last minute change in a student’s transportation, please do so before 2:55 so the office will have sufficient time to notify the teacher and student of the change. If a note or phone call was not received, students will be sent home their normal way.
If you need to pick up a child early, please do so prior to 2:45. Please note that early pick-ups are excused only for medical visits and family emergencies. Most others will be counted as an unexcused absence. If you have questions over the procedures, please contact the office or your child’s teacher.